|Publication date||April 29, 2012|
(Continuing from Furniture) Navaan blows into Morag's trachea, allowing her to speak. Morag tells the monks that she followed the culprits back to their pavilion. When the fun cult agent taunts Morag, Navaan kicks him causing him to drop a small box. Morag then recounts her challenge to the fun pavilion. She is then forced to pause as Navaan is becoming dizzy from blowing. When Navaan resumes blowing Morag recounts how she was led down to an arena with monks tied to poles and doors with a creature behind. Navaan is then overcome by her dizziness and faints.
- "ventriloquism made easy"
- "The harder you blow, the higher her voice goes."
- "Jumpsuits only policy"
- "Hey, feed the head something so I get to eat it.
- "Did that door just hiss open?"
- "Atelectasis" [= collapsed lung]