|Publication date||July 15, 2012|
(Continuing from Sacrifice) Under the influence of the funworm, Greir wanders towards its jaws, and is about to be eaten by the monster when Navaan appears. Navaan tries to attack the funworm with the cardboard sword she made earlier by leaping on it, but also comes under the influence of the funworm and lands harmlessly on its head. Seeing Navaan and the sword returns Greir to her senses, and she attacks the funworm with the sword, seriously wounding it. The funworm fights back and disarms Greir, while Navaan regains her senses and notices the fake death she took from the fun cult agent earlier. Navaan throws the fake death at the funworm, and the artifact kills the creature. As the fun cult members look on in shock, Greir admonishes them to lead calm rational lives. The fun cult high priest delivers a rallying speech and claims "As long as this temple stands the fun cult will always prosper!". Greir responds by setting it on fire.
- "Baptism by being eaten"
- "the battle-cry of the forgetful"
- "a legendary sword from the bad kind of legend"
- "Hello Fungod. I like your hat."
- "the fungod has twelve simultaneous black belts in karate"
- "kill god, deliver scolding"
- "our god died and became the god of atheists"
- "bonfire night"
- "for a moment there it was a fire temple, now it's mostly a charcoal temple"