|Jar, Lamp, Ham|
|Title||Jar, Lamp, Ham|
|Publication date||April 1, 2012|
Mark of the Funpire
(Continuing from Mark of the Funpire) Greir tracks "Doctor" Navaan to a swamp where she is collecting leeches. Greir attempts to question Navaan, but Navaan escapes, using a fake death to produce a false corpse. Greir is briefly confused by the corpse, but Navaan whoops loudly as she flees, alerting Greir to the ruse.
- "A lid is like health insurance against egrets."
- "Leeches love ham, so far as we know."
- "Peripheral vision? No, thanks!"
- "Doctors can jump three times their own height, some specialists even higher."
- "There's a lot of syphilis going around."
- "Fake corpses, if left unburied, can attract vegan ghouls."