|Publication date||April 20, 2014|
SynopsisEditWhile trying to stop a battle between two armies, one of the Doomsayers of the Blind Gibberer is shot by an arrow and dies.
The doomsayer ascends to the afterlife, and meets Sithrak in person The Doomsayer expects eternal torment, but Sithrak seems to be a much less angry god, and sends the Doomsayer back to spread the word. Returned to life, the Doomsayer has a surprising interpretation of Sithrak's actions.
Big Questions Edit
The Doomsayer, now recovered from his near-death experience and wearing a false moustache, ponders a reverse version of the problem of evil.
- "War is okay, as long as nobody gets hurt."
- "I wonder if moths have to head for the light when they die."
- "hair of flame can't be blow-dried."
- "Never being born is still no escape from his wrath"
- "wolf blows straw man"
- "all will fall to dust, even dust, which will become superdust."