|Publication date||April 8, 2012|
Jar, Lamp, Ham
SynopsisEdit(Continuing from Jar, Lamp, Ham) Greir uses Navaan's false corpse from Jar, Lamp, Ham as a decoy to distract Navaan as she breaks into her tower. There Greir discovers a room filled with false corpses of Navaan. Since the missing monks of the Temple of Luck had been replaced with false corpses Greir demands to know where the missing monks are. Navaan is shocked and angry that her monks are missing and begins preparing to find the "rival practice harvesting [her] patients", just before she is rendered unconscious by Greir.
A sink hole dwelling swamp creature attempts to convince Navaan's false corpse from Jar, Lamp, Ham to come back to his sink hole to lay eggs.
- "the doctor is in"
- "Grappling ham: deployed"
- "bathroom self-portraits"
- "perhaps if I get naked and lie still, she'll become confused"
- "the doctor is out"
- "I think this liquid is good for your bones"
- "Everybody enjoys caviar"
- "Would it make a difference if I said it was a blowhole?"
- One of the false corpses in Navaan's collection is wearing Ivan's cloak.