|Publication date||July 8, 2012|
(Continuing from Sideshow) Greir is tied to a pole in the fun cult arena with the two remaining monks, but demands to be tied to the pole face first so the funworm can kiss her arse ("Lady, even for somebody being put to death you're pretty fuckken angry!").
Meanwhile, Morag the Immortal bites Navaan to wake her up.
Back in the arena, Greir climbs up the pole she is tied to in order to free herself. She then unties the monks and attempts to flee with them. However, the funworm catches up to them and begins emitting its pheremones. Greir tries to resist, but is eventually overcome.
- "Are you going to come quietly, shouty?"
- "Why make your own fun when bile is easier?"
- "I'm after a disembodied head with a snooze botton."
- "Where is your god now? Oh, right."
- "Next time please dress more casually for the fun god"