|Ship to Ship|
|Title||Ship to Ship|
|Publication date||November 30, 2014|
Lesbian pirates perform an erotic play which is watched by the crew of a heterosexual frigate. Unsatisfied by the ending, and still aroused, their audience decides that getting sexual relief from each other is acceptable as long as it's "ironic". Their performance, in turn, is viewed by a third ship's female crew.
- "Sappho does satire"
- "Oh no! A lesbian pirate has fallen overboard during a performance and is being eaten by a shark! Oh, no wait- it’s a lesbian dressed as a shark."
- "we use less than 1% of the irony we produce. The rest is wasted."
- "They're not really pirates- they're more a performance troupe- oh no, wait- all our stuff is missing."
- "Quality optics are a good investment"
- "Three days later the heterosexual frigate was recommissioned as a bisexual cruiser"