|Publication date||July 1, 2012|
(Continuing from Funstrike) Navaan constructs a fake sword out of cardboard and glitter and rushes off to the fun pavilion to confront the funworm. She is distracted by the carnival outside the pavilion however, and wastes much time participating in the events. By the time she gets inside the pavilion she is told she has to wait another twelve hours for the funworm, and falls asleep snuggling Morag the Immortal.
- "Like a frontshow but more demure"
- "All that glitters is not gold. Gold is a fuckload easier to get rid of."
- "Screw you, jellygolem. I'll be back with a cakebeast."
- "Every child wins a prize! Also, children strictly prohibited."
- "A drop of predawn trickles from the day"
- "Secret 1: the higher you sleep, the better. Cats already know this."